10 Jan 2012

Guest Lecturer at International Conference

Well the panic mode is now officially setting in .


I am really busy at the moment trying to finish the design work for 5 wedding albums in addition I am putting the final touches to my presentation for the SWPP Conference.

Having been invited as a guest speaker last year I am more than delighted that I was asked to take part again in 2012.
The convention runs from 10th-15th January 2012 in London and attracts delegates and lecturers from across the globe.I am heading off to London for a few days and have been invited to give a masterclass .

This is the biggest photographic convention in Europe and I was absolutely thrilled to be asked to take part last year on the first occasion, but to be invited back for a second year running is even better.

The Societies’ CEO Phil Jones has described the agenda as ‘truly world-class, the quality of our speakers is unsurpassed anywhere' ..with comments like that I have to admit to feeling more than a little nervous and intimidated to be taking part especially when you look at some of the world renouned speakers .

I am also very concious that this year I will be the only Wedding Photographer in Northern Ireland who will be lecturing this year so feel a little extra pressure to put on a good show .