19 Oct 2010

Masterclass at 2011 Convention in London

I am pleased to announce that I will be taking part in the The Societies’ (SWPP) Convention 2011 which runs for a week in January 10, 2011 in London . I have been invited to hold masterclasses at the convention to discuss aspects of Wedding Photography in Northern Ireland and some of my experiences.

The Convention consists of a trade show, but also a feast of education, workshops and masterclasses.
It’s the biggest photographic convention in Europe so I am absolutely thrilled to be asked to take part.

The Societies’ CEO has described the agenda as ‘truly world-class’, the quality of our speakers is unsurpassed anywhere .

I have to admit to feeling more than a little intimidated to be taking part especially when you look at some of the world renouned speakers. I am also very concious that (to some extent) I will be 'representing' Northern Ireland.


Colin Turtle Northern Ireland Photographer
http://www.colinturtle.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment if you wish.